Relay Update

I am now waiting for the 5-gang box from homedepot to get started on the actual build. I'm a little concerned with the overall size of the project with the box I've got, but I already tried a 4-gang box and it wasn't really big enough for the guts plus the switch, fuse, and signal cables.

I wired up a test circuit and was able to verify that I know how to wire this thing for mains power. The test was a success.

I ran the following in an interactive python session:

import Adafruit_BBIO.GPIO as GPIO
GPIO.setup("P8_10", GPIO.OUT)
GPIO.output("P8_10", GPIO.HIGH
GPIO.output("P8_10", GPIO.LOW)
GPIO.cleanup()

Something else


Written by kellya in aquarium on 2015-04-28. Last modified: 2021-04-30 21:28:28.679853-04:00 Tags: beaglebone,

Chat has been disabled for this post